Dowsing Group offers a level of service not before seen in the Western Australian profiling market.
We are dedicated to:
- Providing great customer service
- Investing heavily in our staff and in state of the art machinery
- Providing highly competitive rates
Our profiling capabilities allow the least possible disruption to the local community and traffic. We are quick and clean and dedicated to recycling the materials.
Dowsing Group has an in-house profiling fleet to assist in the completion of all types of civil construction and road maintenance projects to the highest levels of safety, quality and customer satisfaction, including:
- Removal of failing asphalt
- Removal of entire road pavements for full road reconstruction and rehabilitation
- Milling along kerb lines to retain the face of the kerb after asphalt overlays
- Milling tie-ins for asphalt overlays
- Earthworks box out to 300mm depth
- Cartage and disposal of Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement (RAP)
- Fine milling of surfaces with ease
- Materials recycling
Profilers perform at double the speed of conventional road profiling methods, and are able to excavate the road base, crush the material and fill the partnering truck at once.
Uniquely shaped drums provide the capability for specialist applications and ensure precise removal of the existing surface to mm tolerances.
Dowsing Group has a modern, diverse fleet of profiling equipment to undertake projects of any size. Our equipment ranges from compact style cold milling machines starting at 0.35m milling width for small or difficult to access works through to machines that can cut in widths up to 2m and to depths of up to 300mm in a single pass.
The innovative cutting action of our profilers removes the need for saw cutting, which increases efficiency.
Dowsing Group has made significant investment in the state-of-the-art Wirtgen profilers because they are unrivaled in speed, effectiveness and safety. We ensure our fleet is operated by a skilled workforce trained to handle any situation so that every job is completed on time and within budget.