Oceanside Promenade Coastal Path Construction
Covering over half a kilometre of prime beach front infrastructure between West View Boulevard and Warren Way, Mullaloo, the Oceanside Promenade offers the community improved pedestrian crossing facilities and landscaping along shared coastal path including a 200m long curved cantilever retaining wall.
The Dowsing Group worked closely with the community to minimise the impact of upgrading the beach front infrastructure. The project included:
- Renovating existing infrastructure.
- Installing 1000 linear metres of new semi and mountable kerbing.
- Laying red asphalt for shared pathways.
- Full renovation of the existing drainage systems.
- Improving on-street parking with an additional 58 car bays.
- Flush red median strips and raised median islands.
- Improved landscaping along shared coastal path including a 200m long curved cantilever retaining wall.
- Laying 800 m2 of new crème concrete footpath and 600m2 of new red brick paving.